Wacom STU-540 Signature Pad
Powerful and Advanced
The STU-540 combines the broadest range of connectivity options, user conveniences and top-level encryption – making it the premier choice for organizations looking to implement handwritten electronic signature into their workflow.
The STU-540 features:
- 5” high resolution, color screen allows you to display vibrant branding and marketing messages
- Native support for new versions of Citrix (v7.8 and newer)
- Virtual COM port (VCP) mode provides the ability to emulate a serial connection over USB
- Integrated functions – image slideshow, soft keypad run from the device. Configured using a simple utility, eliminating the need for separate software
- Utilizes Wacom’s digital inking technology – WILL (Wacom Ink Layer Language) – to produce an on screen signature that looks clean, crisp and visually replicates pen on paper signatures
In desktop environments, it utilizes standard USB. For virtualized desktop configurations, there are several options – giving users a range of choices to best fit their requirements. The STU-540 is natively supported in Citrix v7.8 and newer. For Citrix v6.5 and other virtualized desktop environments, the STU-540 can be set up to emulate a serial connection over USB. In addition, it offers the option, via a separate accessory kit, to add a physical serial connector instead of USB.
When not in signing mode, the color screen on the signature pads can display high-quality images for advertising and marketing without a separate application continuously running in the background. Additionally, a customizable keypad feature lets an administrator set up configurable on-screen keypads or soft keys that can support different workflows.View Brochure