Wacom STU-430/430V Signature Pad
Simple and Flexible
The STU-430 and STU-430V are full-featured, monochrome LCD signature pads with the versatility to support different
workstation and network environments, including legacy Citrix deployments. Both models feature patented pen technology which captures robust signature data on a durable signing surface. They can also natively support new versions of Citrix using standard USB connectivity. The STU-430V’s additional connectivity options allow the user to install in an expanded variety of virtualized desktop systems.
- 4.5” monochrome LCD display that is large enough to easily accommodate soft buttons in addition to the signature
- Native support for new versions of Citrix (v7.8 and newer)
- Patented, cordless battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure
- Pen holder/USB cable lock combination prevents accidental disconnection of USB cable.
- Virtual COM port (VCP) mode provides the ability to emulate a serial connection over USB (STU-430V only).
The STU-430 supports standard USB mode only. The STU-430V, however, is set to VCP mode as a default to facilitate
use in virtualized desktop environments; and it can be set to standard USB mode if VCP is not needed.