Wacom DTU-1141B Signature Pad
The New Standard in eDocument Workflow
The DTU-1141B provides an ideal document viewing and signing experience with its 10.1-inch, full HD resolution screen, minimal footprint and thin profile. It operates as an external monitor, but utilizes Wacom’s patented pen technology to provide input for writing and signing. It is perfect for business applications that benefit from people working directly on screen with a pen, such as presenting forms for customers to review and sign electronically, or marking up and annotating documents. While not in use for signing, it can display slideshows or advertising videos.
- 10.1” LCD boasts full color, full HD resolution (1920×1080) and wide viewing angle.
- Patented, cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity for premium signing/writing experience.
- Single USB cable installation. USB cable supplies video, power and USB data.
- State-of-the-art encryption to ensure secure transactions.
- 4 capacitive-touch ExpressKeys can be assigned to common functions.
- Hardened, anti-glare surface provides high durability and easier viewing in different lighting conditions.
- Unique hardware ID (UID) to identify the exact unit used for any transaction.
- Kensington® Security Slot to secure the unit when needed.
- VESA mounting holes allow you to use third-party arms and stands.